Wednesday, July 21, 2010

As a material manage-staff

Shift work; 100% Customer Satisfaction; 103% Individual utilization; Took over the high-level task when a team member left BE to make support task goes well; be recognized for work ability and dedication, especially high performance;Won the Employee Award; Had opportunity to promote Sr. Software Engineer.
Career Objective:
A position as Senior Technical Support, Maintenance Engineer, Technical Support/Maintenance Manager,jerseys monster which will benefit from my Java experience and 3 years of Support experience in foreign company. I have been worked in NINGBO for nearly 2 yearsnike shox since i had graduated from the university, As a material manage-staff, i was in charge of procurement, acceptence,distribution. In my period of taking the post, cheap nfl jerseysI can satisfactorily handle every work senior staff gave to me, besides i coperated with colleguecheap authentic nfl jerseys to fulfill their left work,nike trainer with my spare time to help them to solve their problem.
Thundering
Buzzz
ffflying








Career Objective:
i really want to go for the foreign trade business, i have had this aspiration since i graduated. So i always keep review globe trade knowledge, studying the whole process of handling globe trade business, master the INCOTERMS 2000 and UCP500.
Maybe i am just a new staff setting foot on this field, believe me i will take my 120% energy to fulfill the work you hand to me.
SO GIVE ME A CHANCE, I WILL TAKE MY BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment