Wednesday, July 21, 2010

other work can also be OK

 I am a honest and hard-working man. I can adapt to new environment quickly because I get alone well with others and I am full of passion and enthusiasm to do my work. Due to my experience in College Student Union and my first work I have had some skill on communication which is the key point of teamwork. I have believed one famous sentence--”Where there is a will there is a way”.
Career Objective:ed hardy clothes
After graduating from university I worked for Wuxi China Resources Microelectronics Co., Ltd.I engage in production management-related software development, database management, maintaining the company network and PC.I can develop software and software required for the database architecture and cope with network communication problems independently. So I would like to engage in computer-related work, other work can also be OK.Excellent knowledge and experienceed hardy shirts on product design andnike tn factory management, EHS and GMP: machine design, manufacture and machine installing and producing management; with responsibility for Engineeringed hardy Department on power supply, machine maintenance, machine installation and machine alteration, waste water treatment plant, soft water treatment plant; energy saving project ; great projects management experience and leadership on plant setupnfl football jerseys, one of them cost over 500 million RMB. Sense
SMOOTHY WIND
Freeman









No comments:

Post a Comment