Tuesday, December 20, 2011

responsible and flexible

I am a Doctor from Ecole Centrale de Lille (France). During my doctoral study, I have published 6 conference papers.http://www.joomlaportal.de I have also submited a journal paper (under review) in IJCIM . During my master study, I took part in two projects about Semantic Grid, http://forums.caspio.comESB and SOA. In the projects I have learnt lots of knowledge and trained vairous technical abilities.http://forum.euroavia.eu Besides, I have an 1-year work expierence as RD intern in "TrendMicro'. I believe my ability is valuable to your company.Master of Veterinary Pathology12 years' working http://boards.trutv.comexperiences in a large state-owned public company3 years animal vaccines' production management and quality control management experiences4 years technical service experiences5 years export business experiences  
Skills and Strengths1.12 years' working experiences in animal healthcare field2. Animal vaccines' production management experience3.http://forum.internet.ge Quality control management experience4. Technical service experience5. Export business experience A good team leader,honest;
Self-motivated;Rich experiences in the job of sourcing,purchase,project management;Strong implementation of policy;Familiar with law and excellent at English
Successful experiences in construction of two large factories and establishment of a sino-foreign hi-tech joint venture.16 years experience on import/export business and procurement in pharmaceutical Industry (APIs,A French Modern Wedding intermediates, medicines, packing materials, equipments, etc). Excellent business negotiation skill. Good problem solver.Strong communication, people management and organizational skill. Quick learner,Glogous Wedding Wears for Children  responsible and flexible.
MBA from Nankai University. English major in college.I am a self-independent person. I am confident and easy-going person. Best Wedding Flowers I can speak good English. I can read, write in English. I love English very much.More than 10 years of customer program management experiences in a Swiss multi-national software company, targeting video network operators worldwide. Romantic Wedding Chocolates Strong interpersonal and communications skills with all levels of an organization. Overseas work experience. Excellent English and Mandarin language skills.Accounting professional with working experience under both US GAAP and China GAAP;
Over 6 years of finance management experience in manufacturing environment;
Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA);Certified General Accountant of Canada(CGA);
MBA in Finance from University of Central Florida, USA;
Developed exceptional insight into conducting business in a multicultural environment through working in China, USA and Canada;

No comments:

Post a Comment